How to Automated Trading With Forex Robots ?
Of course you must already have a trading robot.
- Then save the trading robot on your computer.
- Copy the Trading Robot File!
- Then Open Metatrader4.
- Set the Metatrader4 so that only the EURUSD H1 Forex chart is displayed.
- Then click the File menu in the top left corner of your MetaTrader4.
- Click Submenu Open Data Folder.
- Click MQL4 Folder.
- Click Experts Folder.
- Paste the Trading Robot File there.
- Close your Metatrader4.
- Wait A Few Seconds.
- Reopen your Metatrader4.
- Click Menu Navigator.
- Click Expert Advisor Folder.
- Find the Trading Robot there.
- After the Trading Robot is Found.
- Attach the Trading Robot to the EURUSD H1 Forex Chart.
How to Attach a Trading Robot to the EURUSD H1 Forex Chart:
- Right Click On Trading Robot.
- Click Attact To A Chart.
- Click Commont.
- Check Box Allow Live Trading.
- Click OK.
- Look at the right corner of the EURUSD H1 Forex chart. A frowning face appears.
- This means that the Trading Robot has been successfully installed on the Forex Chart but the Trading Robot is not yet active.
- To activate the trading robot, click menu AUTO TRADING.
- Now See The Trading Robot Is Active and Already Making Transactions.
What You Need To Know:
- If your computer is turned off, then the trading robot is not active.
- For that you have to rent a Forex VPS so that your trading robot can run 24 non-stop even if your computer is turned off.
- If you don’t want to rent a Forex VPS but your trading robot wants to be able to run 24 hours non-stop, you have to keep your computer on. But for such a method is not good, because the temperature of your computer will be hot and can cause your computer to be damaged.
Click HERE To Rent a Forex VPS.
Try Automated Trading First With Trading Robots on Cent Accounts Using 100 Dollars Capital.
Any Questions Regarding Automated Trading With Forex Robots? Don’t Hesitate To Contact Us.